1953 Buick Super 8 Estate Woody Wagon
This car is possibly one of the finest examples of the few remaining from the less than 2,000 vehicles that were originally produced. They were the last of the true American “woody” station wagons. This exquisite Buick has been beautifully restored both cosmetically and mechanically. The exterior is a pale yellow and the interior a dark green. The chrome and most importantly the wood, both inside and out, are impeccable. The engine starts easily, idles almost silently and is absolutely smooth. Odometer reads 3,843 miles. It is currently registered in California and has a clear title.
Please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions or request a viewing of the car.
- First Buick V-8 engine, 322 cubic inch Fireball V8
- First year for the 12-volt electrical system
- Dynaflow automatic transmission
- Wire Wheels
- 4-wheel hydraulic drum brakes
- Coil spring front and rear suspension
- Commercial firewall mounted 12V battery cut out switch
- Buick Shop Manual and Owners Guide included with other documentation
The car is located in Monrovia, CA about 25 miles NE of Los Angeles.
Terms of Sale:
- This car is being sold from an estate.
- The car has been reviewed by a number of interested parties so seller reserves the right to end the auction early if a sales agreement is made.
- The car is being sold as-is with no representations or warranties expressed, written or implied.
- Every effort has been made to accurately and fairly describe this vehicle to you. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied themselves as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgment solely.
- Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.